Jeffries CulChar Organic Fertiliser is an organic certified fertiliser that contains sustainbally sourced Jeffries BioChar. Produced in South Australia, Jeffries CulChar is an all-purpose organic fertiliser that is perfect for garden beds, veggie patches, lawns, pots and roses. Bio Char has a honeycomb structure which holds nutrients and water then slowly releases them over time as the plant needs them. This means you are getting more out of each fertiliser application and watering. Overall, your plants become more resilient and produce richer, fuller blooms.
Uses of Jeffries CulChar:
- To fertilise your plants
- As a soil improver
- To improve soil microbiology
- Make your plants more resilient
- Suitable for use with established trees, pots, garden beds, roll out turf, veggie gardens, natives and as general garden fertiliser.
Benefits of Jeffries CulChar:
- Made with sustainably produced Jeffries Biochar
- Optimised absorption of nutrients
- Superior microbial diversity and activity for better balance in soil microbiology
- Improves resistance to disease and pests
- Contains no synthetic ingredients
- Jeffries Biochar creates a honeycomb structure for nutrients and microbes to thrive
- Easy to apply pellet form which you can just throw onto the garden
- Increases soil carbon levels which compounds with every application
Organic Fertiliser Application:
Apply a generous handful per m². Reapply after 6-8 weeks. Please refer to product packaging for full application instructions.
Organic material that has been through a controlled process of natural aerobic composting. Sources include home green bin, garden pruning and food organics.
Jeffries Organic Fertiliser Delivery:
Jeffries Organic Fertiliser is sold in 20kg bags, and is available online or in-store. Delivery across Adelaide starting from just $15.