Jeffries Organic Compost 30L provides an organic boost to your soil. It can be added to existing soil to improve soil health and plant health.
Uses of Jeffries Organic Compost:
- As a soil improver and conditioner
- To add to existing soil – particularly sandy and clay soil
- If you have nutrient depleted soil
Benefits of Organic Compost:
- Increases organic carbon in the soil
- Improves aeration and water infiltration
- Increases nutrient uptake by plant roots
- Provides micro-organisms vital for soil fertility
- Improves soil resilience against disease and during extreme conditions
- Helps keep soil temperatures constant — cooler in summer and warmer at night.
- Jeffries Organic Compost is Certified Organic to NASAA standards 5125m and certified to Australian Standards
We recommend Organic Compost gets topped up every 12 months for best performance.
Organic material that has been through a controlled process of natural aerobic composting. Sources include home green bin, garden pruning and food organics.
Jeffries Compost Delivery:
Jeffries Organic Compost is sold in 30L bags or by the m³, and is available online or in-store. Delivery across Adelaide starting from just $35.