Jeffries Organic Potting Soil is perfect to use in place of a potting mix when you want to grow organically. Organic Potting Soil is a high grade mix which is free-draining and stimulates plant growth.
Uses of Jeffries Organic Potting Soil:
- Ideal for all small to medium potted plants including shrubs, ornamentals, fruit treees, veggies & herbs
- When you want to grow organically
Benefits of Jeffries Organic Potting Soil:
- Certified Organic to NASAA standards
- Contains Jeffries Organic Compost
- Provides plants with vital organic carbon
- Excellent drainage due to ideal soil structure, minimising compaction in pots
- The composted organics component absorbs and releases water, slowly releases nutrients, assists in nutrient retention and suppresses the growth of plant pathogens
Organic Potting Soil Application:
Please refer to product packaging for full application instructions.
Proudly made in South Australia from recycled organic material.
Jeffries Potting Soil Delivery:
Jeffries Organic Potting Soil is sold in 30L bags, and is available online or in-store. Delivery across Adelaide starting from just $15.