Jeffries Special Soil 30kg is perfect for starting new garden beds or refreshing existing ones. Jeffries Special Soil is rich with organic matter, whilst also having excellent draining properties.
Uses of Jeffries Special Soil:
- As a topsoil to establish new garden beds
- To top up existing garden beds
- Outdoor areas where topsoil has been depleted
- In place of a standard sandy loam when you want added benefits from organic matter
- Underneath new instant lawn
Benefits of Jeffries Special Soil:
- Rich in organic matter and free-draining
- Improved soil structure allowing better water infiltration and increased soil aeration
- Improved moisture holding capacity, reducing water consumption and cost
- A gradual release of nutrients
- Beneficial micro-organisms that support healthier, sustained growth.
- Jeffries Special Soil is Certified Australian Standard — Soils for landscaping and garden use – AS4419
Jeffries Soil Delivery:
Jeffries Special Soil is sold by the tonne, and is available online or in-store. We deliver bagged products across Adelaide starting from just $15.