Jeffries Veggie & Garden Soil 30L Bag has the highest level of organic matter of all Jeffries soils. It has an open structure meaining it has good draining properties, whilst also resisting compaction which is often a problem in raised garden beds or planter boxes. Jeffries Veggie and Garden Soils is perfect for veggie patches and raised garden beds.
Uses of Jeffries Veggie & Garden Soil:
- Perfect for use in Veggie gardens or patches.
- In raised garden beds or planter boxes
- To top up existing garden beds
Benefits of Jeffries Veggie & Garden Soil:
- Highest level of organic matter of all of Jeffries Soils
- Open structure, meaning it is a free draining mix and resists compaction (often a problem in raised gardens)
- Provides plants with vital organic nutrients
- Promotes healthy root establishment and growth
- Jeffries Veggie Garden Mix is Certified organic to NASAA standards 5125m
Jeffries Soil Delivery:
Jeffries Veggie & Garden Soil is sold in m³, and is available online or in-store. Delivery across Adelaide starting from just $35.