The Eco Mulch provides an effective short term measure for weed control and also nutrients to help long term soil improvements. The natural appearance to Eco Mulch gives a compliment to native ground covers and shrubs.
• Light coloured woody pieces with a dark humus background
• Low nutrient level is correct for natives
• Pleasant to use, no odour
• Good water penetration and retention
• Encourage diverse soil ecology
Mulch is important to use for a number of reasons including regulates temperature, holds moisture and prevents weeds from growing.
We recommend minimum depth of 75mm but we highly recommend 100mm for best results.
We are proud stockists of SA Composters Mulch in the Southern Adelaide Region